As part of the implementation of TB Speed Pneumonia study in the three University Teaching Hospitals in Abidjan, a training for health workers was held from Tuesday 5th to Wednesday 6th March 2019 at Programme PAC-CI.
It consisted specifically in:
- Presenting TB Speed project and Output 2 protocol
- Presenting the inclusion procedures and patient follow-up
- Presenting the data management tools
- Presenting the sample collection, transport and storage conditions
- Describe the sample flow chart and laboratory tests.
It gathered site stakeholders involved in the project. They were 40, including 30 from the sites (physicians and nurses) and 10 from the project team.